1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

returning to warcraft 3

Discussion in 'Multiplayer LFG' started by UberSkittlez, Dec 26, 2016.

1. UberSkittlez

UberSkittlez

Resources:
    Resources:
    So I used to play many many years ago warcraft 3 and I decided to get it again. I played mostly custom games and that's what I got it again for, the problem is I haven't found any people playing any and all I see are bots. So I was wondering if there was a clan or a group of people that primarily play custom maps? Especially rpgs because those were my favorite

2. You can watch this forum and pray for a post:
    upload_2016-12-26_12-20-22.png

Then you can join @The10th-X 's discord thingie though I don't know much about it: Community Discord Server

And here's bot hosted games: MakeMeHost
    MMH and some ENT bots are user-controlled; they will host a game upon a player request; this means that there's at least one person in the lobby (and abandoned lobbies get auto-destructed in ~20 mins).