• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-restart and -mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

Just wondering, wat are the triggers for -mode and -restart? im not being lazy. ITs just i dont know how to trigger it.
Any nice people please help me? I would appreciate

-restart = restart game without remaking it
-mode = makes it easy,normal,hard

Level 19
I remember a -rematch function in Age of Myths, and I think there's a lot of triggers to set game mode.

Level 33
Remaking a game WITHOUT leaving it is IMPOSSIBLE (for Multiplayer mode)
But TRICKING the player(s) into thinking that the game is RESTARTED without leaving the game, yes it can
It is fully triggered, I mean, all the Kills / Deaths / Assists, all of these must be reset to null, 0 value (meaning this game is like a freshly-made)

About the mode, yeah, GhostThruster is correct
You're gonna need that type of Event for this mode to work
Let's say you type this as the following:

• Mode Hard
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -Hard as A substring
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 3 Wolf (Hard) for Neutral Hostile at CreepPoint1 facing Default building facing degrees
You see, this trigger is actually part of that mode
This is a Hard mode trigger
But what about Normal mode trigger?

• Mode Normal
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -Normal as A substring
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 3 Wolf (Normal) for Neutral Hostile at CreepPoint1 facing Default building facing degrees
You just gonna need to vary between the created units
Use this trigger IF your map is an RPG-type because this trigger only connected to Creep System

Status
Not open for further replies.