• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ressurection-Type Ability for Trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, so I'm trying to make an ability that revives dead trees. Is this possible? I've tried doing it but it doesnt seem to work. I made it an Item ability on an Item i called Fertilizer. But when i click the Item, nothing happens.

Level 7
  • Ressurect Trees
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ressurect Trees
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 300.00 of Temp_Point and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Resurrect (Picked destructible) with (Max life of (Picked destructible)) life and Show birth animation
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
That should do the trick...
Though it might ressurect other destructibles because it does not pick specific types of destructibles, guess you can do it yourself.

Level 4
  • Ressurect Trees
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ressurect Trees
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 300.00 of Temp_Point and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Resurrect (Picked destructible) with (Max life of (Picked destructible)) life and Show birth animation
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
That should do the trick...
Though it might ressurect other destructibles because it does not pick specific types of destructibles, guess you can do it yourself.

Nice it worked! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.