• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resources for a Faceless/Golem Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am designing a campaign using a faceless race uncorrupted by Old Gods influence. I've been able to find many great resources already, but I'm hoping for a few specialized ones.

1. I need a golem worker unit. I call them Haphazard, and really, that's what they are, the kind of crap a geomancer throws together when they are too lazy to move something heavy. They chop wood and gather gold normally, as peasants or peons do.

2. I need an unarmed faceless wearing a blindfold. These will be non-combatants, civilians who were blinded and burned when this race was first exposed to the surface and sunlight.

3. I'd like a gargoyle model without a mouth. Just a generic, muddy-faced gargoyle. Stone form animations aren't necessary. These serve as a flying attack golem for my race.

4. I have a golem called a Tunneler which serves as the siege unit for this race. They can burrow, and move while burrowed. I need a model that I can use for them as they move around burrowed. I'm using the Obsidian Golem model for the Tunnelers.

5. Any buildings people can direct me toward that might be good for a faceless faction would be appreciated, but as of now I have a set of models for them I'm ok to use unless I find something better.

Question 1:
Credits goes to Korija2029

Question 2:
[Unanswered]

Question 3:
[Unanswered]

Question 4:
[Unanswered]

Question 5:
I am also creating faceless race (Cthulhu) for a contest.I found some good models for the race's buildings to go with.I doth believe you and I have the same model interest so if you still wanna me to direct to the building models that I used,you can comment here and I'll be happy to read it.

Level 6
Question 1:
Credits goes to Korija2029

Question 2:
[Unanswered]

Question 3:
[Unanswered]

Question 4:
[Unanswered]

Question 5:
I am also creating faceless race (Cthulhu) for a contest.I found some good models for the race's buildings to go with.I doth believe you and I have the same model interest so if you still wanna me to direct to the building models that I used,you can comment here and I'll be happy to read it.

I'd be happy to see what you've been using. And that reaver worker is a fair fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.