• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for stone/earthy structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been building a custom race. It uses faceless and some nerubians, supplemented by golems.

One of the last things I need to finish it us is a consistent structure aesthetic. I'm hoping that somewhere in the Hive I can find either an existing collection or somebody able to make or reskin some resources to fit my needs. I'm much more interested in a consistent look than in exactly what that look is.

The race, and the campaign itself, is subterranean, so the look should be stonework and earth, with little visible wood or lumber.

I really don't care what the buildings look like, as long as they are stonework, distinctive, and consistent with one another.

The buildings for my race, at least as I call them now, are as follows:
Terra Leyline: The town hall for the race. Builds the Haphazard, a little golem worker.
Terra Focus: The tier 2 town hall for my race.
Terra Nexus: The tier 3 town hall for my race.
Training Hall: The basic unit production building.
Enclave: The spellcaster production building.
Foundry: The heavy unit production building.
Roost: The flying unit production building.
Font: The farm for the race.
Repository of Lost Knowledge: The upgrade building for the race.
Altar of the Deep: The altar for the race.
Cache: The lumber drop-off point building for the race.
Relic Trove: The item purchasing building for the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.