• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Faceless One Protagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, so currently i'm working on my faceless one campaign which is coming along rather well, I'd have made much more progress if it weren't for pesky university making me have to take a break from warcraft for a while. Anyway, i'd like to request a Faceless One model to be more suited as a 'protagonist' or hero/leader, as the generic warcraft3 faceless ones are not really suited to such a role. I've searched through the database, and while thinking what faceless ones are there are awesome, none really suit the role I need. I considered General Vezax by Dentothor, as it's an awesome model but he is far too bulky. I'd like my character to be a bit more lean and agile, as speed is more his forté opposed to brute force. Something along the lines of one of a faceless one that's a bit more primal, without the annoying wooden club and perhaps with more armor, better attack animations and running animations... suffice to say I'm not fond of either of the current faceless one anims, but I don't mind them for simple troops. As for what he attacks with, his tentacles/morphing arms rather than a weapon.

I'm open to certain modifications, ideas, or changes to the model. :)
we can talk about it in further detail.

Regards Drazhar

Status
Not open for further replies.