• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Facless Requests Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I am 4dahorde and I am a relatively new member to this community.
I'm working on a map that needs several faceless units. I am already using the faceless mutant mage and the ranged faceless model (pending), along with the faceless units already in the map. I don't need much, just maybe some sort of faceless hero, a faceless worker, and a modified (Night elf) entangle gold mine with the roots replaced by something that at least remotely resembles the tentacles spawned by the forgotten one. (You can probably just steal the tentacle skin and put it on the entangle gold mine). Or if not, please tell me where I can find these models. Thank you very much, your contributions will be greatly appreciated. I am sure that these models will benefit many people attempting to make a faceless race.:grin:

Level 3
Thanks DonDustin for the awesome model, works and looks great
Thanks Wugiboy, cant wait for all the faceless ones

Level 1
Hi i would also like to download the goldmine, ive downloaded it but then it says it dosnt know what file to open it with, can any one tell me which one ( I tryed winzip but that didnt work) please this would help so much.

and wugiboy can u post were i can get those faceless plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.