• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Resource/Map Re-Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is it possible to get a resource/map re-reviewed?

The reason i ask is because i have updated a map several times since the initial review and will be updating the map again in the near future and i feel that current review is no longer relevent enough.

Ive also had a change of mind about the map being protected and would like some feedback on my triggers, and because i dont consider my map to be in the developing stage, and since i would consider every version to be the "Final Release" and since i dont really do "Beta" versions im unsure if it meets the requirements/fits/can be for/into/posted on the Map Development Forum. [Im also not sure how to word that sentence, am i just getting too literal with the description of that forum?]

If your wondering here is the map in question: Green TD Evolution

EDIT: Is this right forum section for this type of question? if not im i'd be grateful if someone could move it to the relevent.

Last edited:
Just make a thread with a link to your map in Staff Contact if you want a new review. :p
As for your updates, make a thread in "Triggers & Scripts" if you want somebody to look over your trigger. (in case there's a bug)
If you want tips on your triggering in general, just ask a coding savvy directly. (Tons of them in the spells section)

Status
Not open for further replies.