• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add: Map Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Is it an idea to add a forum to the forum where you can 'review' your favourite maps and maps of others .. or even your own map :p

And then just call it 'Map reviews' so the Wc3 players can see which maps could be good for download..

I know this could be done different but its just easier this way

Level 24
I think I remember making something like this before, but if wasn't that sucesful, and there were about 2 reviews posted and then it became inactive, so it was removed. But then that was before the wc3sear merge, so we didn't have as many active members then, but just so I have an idea, if we did make this, how many people would make a review if they found a good map that they like?

Level 27
People like me would like to review a map so now and then .. i mean its just like me writing a lyric .. when i wanna do it i just do it .. or when im inspired or when a map is realy experienced as awesome or rly bad they are so praised or to depressed they review the map ..

Level 32
Map Reviews

I'll volunteer to occasionally kick in 2¢ to help review some of the maps. Finding the time to PLAY and thouroughly test each map will be far more difficult that the actual reviews themselves.

Such a forum might be slightly redundant: there's plenty of space provided for detailed reviews in the comments attached to each map. However, I think this is a good idea because it would allow users to view many diverse opinions on a variety of maps all at once!

If everyone is fair, polite, and stays on topic, I'm sure that this would be a very popular forum.

Level 27
I'll volunteer to occasionally kick in 2¢ to help review some of the maps. Finding the time to PLAY and thouroughly test each map will be far more difficult that the actual reviews themselves.

Such a forum might be slightly redundant: there's plenty of space provided for detailed reviews in the comments attached to each map. However, I think this is a good idea because it would allow users to view many diverse opinions on a variety of maps all at once!

If everyone is fair, polite, and stays on topic, I'm sure that this would be a very popular forum.

Yes everyone should be 'passive' when they review a map

Status
Not open for further replies.