• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting RPG Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there, I'm making a rpg map(30% complete), in wich I use a system that uses attachments on units, but problem is, I can't find enough models to fit in my itens!
I've already tried to make them myself but I always get a 75kb+ model or a model that crashed the map...
There are many in the hiveworkshop, but lots of them are bugged(like a staff that is faced upside down) and some of them are useless to many units(lots of shields are left handed, what means, useless for a footman dude, since he attacks with left hand), so I'm here to request some resources for the attachments and some simple edits, like making a shield become from left-handed to right handet, so if someone can help me out with attachments resources or link me to a site with some or a site that show how to easily edit the resources to get a reliable attachment model...
So you may be thinking, "why help this noob out, he won't even finish his map", thats why I came with some screenshots...

Chain Explosion spell
chainexpcastwm8.png

Frost Nova spell
frostnovary3.png

Mage with powerful equipment
icemagesp5.png

Mage's ultimate spell : Meteor
meteorcastab2.png

Warrior with equipment
warriorzpy2.png

Now back to the request, this is actually what I need most:
-Necromancer Staff
-Right-handed shields (any decent shield that could be used by a footman properly)
-SpellBreaker Mask:spell_breaker:
-Decent staves and wands from normal wc3 units
-Capes(I have a priest one, but I would like more, like from chaplain, paladin, arthas, etc...attachable to chest)

Please know I have visited wc3campaigns and hiveworkshop download section, but couldn't find any of the stuff here...please can someone gimme a good link or take any of my requests, Credits given

thxz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.