• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Goku's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yeah well i need some for the map im making. I saw the ones by MobKing 101 But i didn't really like them and they seemed to be quite buggy, not to mention the extreme ss lag.

Anyway, are there any hidden in the dark corners of this site, or on any other site that i can use?

Level 2
That would be nice mobking, i dont want anyone to have any rigged transformations (except the *secret* characters) and i found a kameha spell already so i was thinking like solar flare, renzoku and oozaru or something.

Level 4
Well Solar flare is REALLY easy to do.

I can even tell you how to do it right now so here it is...

Make the spell be a custom Tauren Chieftain's War Stomp and then make a custom unit with a revive hero as the model and just make it have a big scaling value like 5 or something. And then make a trigger which creates that custom unit when that hero casts solar flare. If you don't understand how to do that then don't even waste your time making that map sry for that harsh comment but seriously now I'm just tired of seeing all these wannabe tribute maps.

Level 4
Well Solar flare is REALLY easy to do.

I can even tell you how to do it right now so here it is...

Make the spell be a custom Tauren Chieftain's War Stomp and then make a custom unit with a revive hero as the model and just make it have a big scaling value like 5 or something. And then make a trigger which creates that custom unit when that hero casts solar flare. If you don't understand how to do that then don't even waste your time making that map sry for that harsh comment but seriously now I'm just tired of seeing all these wannabe tribute maps.

Level 2
This map is not going to be anything like dbz trib, the only thing it has to do with it is that it has a Goku hero.

Im actually making a gladiator arena thing with some completely random heroes/villains like batman, Goku and Darth Vader

Level 4
Thats cool at least theres something new lol, a completly random hero arena.

I wonder what the name is gonna be lol?

But anyways I would rather put a theme to the map not just put random heros you know?

Like call it Video Game Arena where you can play as your favorite character from famous video games like Mario or Halo you know?

But its your map :)

Level 2
Well actually, I was taking the heroes from a computer animated thing called Ultimate Showdown.

By the way, i made a solar flare using your guide thingy, even without any previous trigger experience when it comes to spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.