• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting any of these models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Because I decided to completely rework my map (start a new map and move the data to it), to dispose of many custom models and abilities, to clear my object&trigger data of some things, this request will be booked for the near (i hope) future until everything else is done. Some of you already saw the models. I want these buildings models to be perfect (what can i do im a perfectionist, i may always find something that a modeller hasnt made and thats cuz he doesnt know how it should really look, i wouldnt blame him and i know how something should look espeially when i can see a model from all sides). So the best is I will make the shapes and skin them myself, then I won't say that something is missing or not right.

My future request for which I'll post again when the rest is done, is if you can animate buildings because i totally suck in them and i dont know how to make effects such as fire, good overall animations, some have blinking lamps or moving parts, etc. I hope to make it much easier for modellers and to make them agree when they will only have to animate buildings (buildings animation easier than human animations) and 1-2 people and wont have to model or skin. So you are right, I'll leave it for when the rest is done and I hope I have help eventually, i'll post then. Cya in the future :D

Last edited:
Level 7
Because I play war3, the rest i use for maps is war3, i can do everything with war3, the editor is 10 times more full, i dont like EE that much dont wanna play it i uninstall as soon as this is over, just these buildings ... someone play EE cuz someone likes several buildings wow@ logic ^___^ Ur so helpful. Why use WoW models, then why dont you play Wow? Why use starcraft models, why not play Stacraft ?? And i thought this reply was ok i'll make at least 1. pfff....

You know what there is 1 explanation: 90% of those who make models are egoistic jerks who do things only for themselves, and worst of all - COME to spam with such stupid posts or flame when another is requesting something (I offered this - make the shape at least no skin no anim, just someone not to say 'Im egoistic i won't waste my time with someone else's model). I just ignore these jerks.

So can anyone help me with some of them or?

Last edited:
Level 45
hey 3.26ly, would you care to spend hours on a single model just for a person who wouldn't do the same for you? You earn respect by being helpful, not by whining and complaining and yelling at people.

You bitch and whine like you did at wc3sear be un-polite here then don't expect the same treatment or get your request answered at all (just the same as what happened at wc3sear)

Read the Request forum sticky which was made by Xlightscreen and fix your thread up and make it more understandable and remove the image and attach it to your post instead since its stretches the board.

Atm is very hard for me to read and it shouldn't be.

Level 7
You do realise that the reason for my no manner is the 'help' that i received before. If I didnt have my own buildings to make and was bored of doing nothing I would help someone yes. But Im not that good to make people models as they req proper animations and shapes, instead, i can robots and buildings. Yes I saw there was a new way of showing a request i'll do it and I have the right to request the same things from time to time, like would it make any difference in the help if they didnt see the upper post ? No. So I will continue requesting until I have help in one way or another and i will be mannered.

Level 7
Wow im surprised that when i had asked so many times i didnt get a single reply. Now that i actually will need help later many reply ^^

I didnt edit the first post for nothing. Im gonna remake the map (actually create another map) and have a lot of things to edit in the data. I'll make the map, then the models, then my only request will be to animate them. I'll talk about in the near or far future when the rest is finished.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It is possiable to make tanks and planes move properly, it is not possiable to make them more properly without lagging when there are a few.

EE was a great game, I played it for more than 3 years and only got bored when all my friends on it died/left. You basicly have to convert the EE models into text, and slowly recreate the model in a model editor, then improve on it to look more perfect to match wc3 style. EE modles stick out like a sour thumb in wc3, just like someone playing checkers agains a person playing chess. Think of a wc3 style map or move over to supreme commanders.

Level 7
My question is, will someone accept to animate them before seeing the map or all expect me to show a map, then decide whether to help me? CUz with finishing all the rest and since i havent even started the models, if you want me to show a map with eevrything else rdy, then you have to wait for maybe months...

Status
Not open for further replies.