• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting an idea for an aura model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i just have some ideas with pics...maybe theres something you like :D

Earth_Spell_Runic_Circle_by_Celesta1805.png

rune_circle_-_blue.png

something like this and instead of the 5 "stones" representing the elements you could put something else there.

679px-Anmynor_-_Runes_Circle.jpg

maybe you like one of those ^^

EDIT: or make a nice looking black/dark aura...here on the hive is just one and thats not really an aura.

Level 9
concept? you mean something like a dark aura reducing the sight range of enemies in range...or a an elemental aura changing the effect every X seconds depending on the element activated then (like fire is active and all enemies in range gets damaged, nature is active all allies in range get healed, water is active all allies in range get mana regen, and so on).

Level 9
i dont know what your design idea looks like but i always love auras with more depth and different moving elements.
like objects circling a bit over the ground around the unit. and some circles with runes in the aura itself spinning around the middle and around themself. i hope you get what i mean. ^^ makes it look more intresting and much better^^

Status
Not open for further replies.