• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Idea Request] - Aura Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi Guys.
So some of you might have noticed my Aura Spell pack.
Im currently looking for new Aura Ideas.
please post your ideas.
Tanx.

Done Auras\Passive Spells
Arcane Aura ~ Idea by f0rsak3n
Incinerating Aura ~ Idea by f0rsak3n
Charming Aura ~ Idea by f0rsak3n

Bonus Spells
Rotting Attack ~ Idea by f0rsak3n's brother

LoL. Downloading Rotting Attack can get quite funny :xxd:
Made it for my bro and decided to put it in as a bonus spell =D

AURAS COMPLETED

Last edited:
Level 7
How about this a chance to release a flurry of arrows in front of the caster if attacked, arrows strike from above.

Level 9
1) Aurora of Fog (yeah...I know, Aurora, not Aura) - an Aurora is above the hero, and has a light amount of fog around him, aiding both ally and enemy close to him. 10% chance to dodge.

Level 9
1) Aura of Double Post - All Double Posters can post another attack in the mail in Mail Warz that are around the DPL.

Oke doke - some serious ones.

1) Rage of the Protector - all allies near the one holding the aura have a 5% chance to deflect an attack and score an additional 10 Chaos Damage and 5 Hero Damage.

2) Collective Alliance - all allies near the one holding the aura have several linked benefits. For every unit in the radius, every unit gains 0.5 damage, 0.1 armor and 0.5% dodge.

Here some ideas, which came into my mind:

Push aura - If the unit with the aura is attacked it has a chance of 10%/20%/30% to push the attacker 200/300/400 away, dealing 30/90/150 dmg in a line.

Pull aura - All units within a range of 500/700/900 of the aura will be slowly pulled to the middle of the aura and receive 5/10/15 dmg per second. If they were within a range of 100, they will be pushed away, and receive 60/120/180 dmg.

Revive aura - If an allied unit dies within 500 range of the aura, there is a chance of 5%/10%/15% to instantly revive the unit with 200/400/600 starting hp and a buff which gives the revived unit an attack bonus of 15/30/45.

And a last one:

Blood rage - If an allied unit within 600 of the aura dies, there is a chance of 20%/30%/40% that all units within 600 get a bloodlust effect, which depends on the aura level.

Hope it helps you :D

Level 14
Hey guys!

I would just like to inform you that im working on these Aura's ATM.
I'm so occupied, but i enjoy it.
Thanks alot for all your Ideas.

Currently Working on:
Mist Aura ~ Idea by Ricardo Irving
Revive Aura ~ Idea by Amigurumi
Dark Lords Aura ~ Idea by breebree123

Please Note: I'm planning on doing all these aura's. I want a huge variety Aura Spell Pack. Also note that I'm working on making these aura's MUI as fast as I can.

So yeah. Keep the ideas rolling guys! :cool:

Drain Aura - When this unit is attacked, and the attacking unit is in a range of 400/600/800, there will be an chance of 20%/40%/60% that he will drain 60/120/180 life from the attacking unit. If he already has full life, he will drain 120/240/360 mana from the attacker. If he has already has full life and mana, there is an chance of 10%/20%/30% that he unleashes a big explosion, which damages all enemy units in a range of 1000. The damage depends on the max mana of the unit with the aura.

lol, that's an imbalanced ability :p

Status
Not open for further replies.