• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey,

After the terrainer finished my map ~with the terrain~ i decided to add spells?!
So i have:
19Heroes
30used Skills
30Skills alrdy made (the triggered one's)

Spell System:
Lvl1 first spell
lvl5 second spell
lvl11 third~
lvl18 fourth~
lvl24 fifth~
lvl31 sixth~
and so on
a final for 150
(max level 150)
so i have to do really many spells....

Hero Guide (for them which are sure in!): Druid Necromancer A "Tank" or Defender(Orc Model) Priest Mage Wizard
Also you have a good new class idea? that you can post too but please with spell guide (credit of course)
If you have any idea create a guide with the name of the hero + his spell list+ discreption (you will be credit)
example: Priest (i still need lvl10+ spells)
Lvl 1 - Holy Light - Heals an ally for int*5 of caster
Lvl 5 - Holy Aura - (custom model aura) Increase the Hp-Regi by 2hp/s

Planed are 6 int heroes 6 str heroes and 6agi heroes
i cant say it much to the stats but you can skill each lvl ONE with +3
Edit3: For officel beta only 11heroes with 11spells+ (max 19)

Last edited:
Well, if I understand you correctly; here's a Hero Guide:

|cff8fbc8b"Hero Name"|r|n|n|cff87cefaStrenght:|r"Value"|n|cff87cefaAgility:|r"Value"|n|cff87cefaIntelligence:|r"Value"|n|n|cff8fbc8bSpells:|r|n|cffeee8aaLevel 1: "Spell1 Name". "Spell1 Description".|r|n|cffeee8aaLevel 2: "Spell2 Name". "Spell2 Description".|r|n|cffeee8aaLevel N: "SpellN Name". "SpellN Description".|r|n|n|cff2f4f4f"Hero Description."|r

And an example:

Priest

Strenght: ???
Agility: ???
Intelligence: ???

Spells:
Level 1: Holy Light. Heals an ally for [5 * Int. of caster].
Level 5: Holy Aura. Increases nearby allied units HP-regen by 2hp/s.
Level 11: Shielding Hand. Grants nearby allied units 5 bonus armor.
Level 18: Retribution. Damages enemy units for 30 damage per second in an area.

"The Priest is a devoted servant of God, commited to do his will on this earth. He may heal his allies in battle, and he can pray for their protection. But when the need arises, the Priest can smite down his foes with a mighty wrath and powerful spells."

"The Druid is adapt at focusing his abilities on the process of creating and preserving life, in any form. His/Her powers are based in nature, and can spring from any root or living thing in proximity of the Druid. Although his/her powers are mainly for healing and restoring of life, the Druid can defend himself/herself and his/her territory if the need arises."

"The Necromancer revels in death and its consequences. He can summon creatures and fallen heroes both from the Netherworld and the Land of the Dead. Wherever he travels, death and destruction lies in his wake."

"The Tank is a self-sacrificing hero, taking on enemy foes to protect his allies, drawing all attention to himself. Even though the Tank often relies on constant healing because of his endangered position in battle, he is perfectly kapable of taking care of himself. The Tanker is also know to mock the enemy, taunting them with foul words and gestures."

"The mage has been tought in powerful arcane and elemental magic, making him/her a formidable opponent in battle. Despite their limited combat-training, the Mages have been surprisingly persistant in combat situations. A Mage may also use the surrounding elements at his/her disposal to aid him/her in combat."

"Unlike the Mages, the Wizard is born with his magical talent, it is not gained through reading and teaching, allthough the Wizard will learn how to adapt his powers as he gets older. The Wizards have been born with varying degrees of power, most times greater that of a Mage. But as a Wizard almost never has a formal education in the ways of magic, they lack the discipline of Mages, and are therefore more unpredictable in combat, but also less organized and effective."

Level 4
|cff7777aaSpecial Thanks|r for some |cff7777aaHero Description's|r to |cff7777aaxXMephistoXx|r at |cff7777aaHiveworkShop.|r
maybe later you have *for all hero desciption's*
so ok?

edit:maybe you want to do a story about my rpg?
Its starts in a small town...(this is just where the hero spawn so)
Travel RPG

i think that enough inspiration or doesnt it?

"The Berserker is know for his unstoppable ferocity and madness in battle. Berserkers often sacrifices their own (and others) defences for the advantage of a strong offensive. They have been trained in all kinds of close-combat, focusing on attack fast and precise. A Berserker will never bow to another being, as they are much to proud, and maybe, overconfident.."

"Didn't I just write one..?"

"The Knights of "SomePlace" are known for their high-held honer and ethics. A Knight will always put his code of honor before anything else, following in combat, as strick as in the social life. The Knights of "SomePlace" have been trained throughoutly in combat, both on foot and mounted. They also excercise the extreme punishments towards their kingdom, either in war or in their own cities, merciless and swift."

"Paladins excercise their believe in God through aiding their countrys armies in battle, both healing them, protecting them and fighting with them. As a Paladin progresses on his journey to enlightenment, he learns more and more abouth his God, and in most cases comes to fear and respect him more. He also learns more of his Gods power, becoming capable of delivering his divine institution on this earth."

I would suggest (for the male Mage):
"The Warlock has artificially altered his being, making deals with unknown creatures in exchange for magical powers. As the powers are granted by a different creature for each Warlock, their powers differ in both appearences and power, but one things the same, they all love what they're doing and are often found ravaging innocent settlements or individuals with a grin on their face."

"The Shaman lives in pact with Nature, much like the druid. The main difference between a shaman and a Druid is that the shaman only uses what he can find Nature, he does not alter his own being for the purpose of being one with it. Shamans control elemental magic, but can also be fierce warriors in close-combat."

Level 4
i dont like the shaman story cuz, like i said, hes a normal shaman
also he will be a buffer (main int) and some dmg spells
*sorry when i didnt gave enough infos*
the warlock idea is nice - when i find a model :p
i have 3 female models which can be all mages but maybe you got an idea where i could the female troll (mage) model - example:maybe as female warrior but i have alrdy a warrior......
you got so a heroclass idea?
dont say: female assi i have alrdy thatone^^ female warrior/knight & sorcerer (not good cuz i have a shaman alrdy and a healer and a pala^^)

Female Ranger
Female Barbarian
Female Empath
Female Pyromaniac

"Shamans are adapt at using the elemental powers of nature to their advantage, mainly enforcing and empowering allies in battle. The Shamans also uses their powers to damage their foes, calling upon the elements of this earth. A Shaman comes to know the true power of nature as he lives on, gaining a grand mastery of the elements."

"A Pyromancer has one passion, and one passion alone. Fire. They feel a hunger and a need for fire, wanting to see things burn; the bigger the better. The Pyromancers exclusively use fire in their magics, burning and scorching their foes with easy and satisfaction."

"The Monks of "SomePlace" are hedl in high regard in their home-country, both because of their kindness and profiency in combat. Monks always help out their fellow citizens, no matter the cost, this be a time of peace, or a time of war. A Monk will never turn his back on a fellow human in need og his help."

Status
Not open for further replies.