• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request an Aura-model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi and yes its me again.
This Request isnt important for my Goblins, but im certainly not the ony one who would like to see this.

The request itself is an Aura, wich looks like an Gearwheel.
Its not much work for modelers with more experience then me.

Would be nice to here something about this request.

The Picture below is what kind of Gearwhell i prefer.
Color should be sort of light blue, teal or green.

Attachments

• cogwheel.jpg
    cogwheel.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 9
Mmm...any Aura models that just twirl around I could re-skin? I'd help you more, but I'm still working on getting animation to work in Milkshape.

EDIT: HA! Got silly Milkshape working! I'll try to make the Aura, been awhile since I've done Alpha channels...

Double Edit: Done the actual model, seem to be having skin troubles, probably did something wrong, but too tired to work it out. I'll finish/post it in the morning, hopefully.

Triple Edit: Done. It might be a little small, and the Hero glow takes away the teal-ish color, but here it is. It spins around slowly.

If you want anything changed, just ask...otherwise I'll put it up when I can.

Attachments

• GearAura.jpg
    GearAura.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.