• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting : Advanced/Expert Triggerer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Level 14
you should have probably posted it here.

your project seems really nice and although many (along with me) dislike wow exports (on hive you can have them in your map, but cant share or propagate the use of them) it can still be pretty if your project is wholly based on them. i know what happened with the attachment in the 3rd video: you replaced the model when picking up armor, but forgot to reattach the weapon attachment to the goblin. but im not the best possible help for you. sorry.

i wish you good luck with your project. ^^

Level 3
Thank you very much.That bug with th attachment has been fixed,but now another one has appeard.And It needs a good triggerer.
Also yea...i know many Hivers ahte WoW exports....many of the wow exports are edited by me to fit the place.

Level 3
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150910

I also made a post here showing the triggers that bugs.If you're interested i can provide you some videos,etc.....
I need somomeone thats good at triggering so he can identify the problem and possibly fix it.

Is all about an inventory system that bugs a movment system.

If you're interested,send me a pm.I cand provide more informations.If you have MSN or Yahoo! Messanger,that would be awsome as well! (Yahoo! would be better)

EDIT!
Alright guys made a special version for you to see what the bug is like.To check the bug do everything in this order.

1.Start the map
2.Select your hero (goblin robot)
3.press any arrow key to test it and see that it works fine
4.take "grunt armor"
5.model changes into sea monster.
6.test arrow key movement works alright still.
7take other item without removing the one already equipped.
8.model changes into the new one,old item drops,movement system gets fucked up!
9.take the item that dropped.
10.now even the model change gets bugged.

HERE A LINK TO THE MAP DIRECT DOWNLOAD:
http://filebeam.com/41bc10ed8d2293f7af4e2210ce62fe85

Hope to get some help.Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.