• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting a whole BUNCH of help plx? ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need like...extensive help on a couple of things ><.

First thing is getting help making a hero that uses two simplistic moves and an ultimate that makes you cast different special abilities based on the order of the two basic abiltities that you cast.

Then i need help making a sort of creep master hero, he can take control of creeps, but when he does he gives them an item slot and the ability to use items(stat boosting if possible)

I could also use help making a passive move that allows you to heal allies with your normal attack where your base dmg--->healing attack to allies.

I have quite a few more questions, but im gunna need someone who's willing to help (i'll <3 you much for any help you can offer)

Level 10
to do the creep thing make a spell the is based off the inventory and make it so it can only have 1 slot. And i take it that you are unfimilar with Triggers so i will ost it exactly for you:

Base this spell off charm

Event-
Unit Starts Th Effect Of Ability
Condition-
Ability being cast equal to ((Your Ability))
Actions-
unit-Add InventorySpell To Target Unit Of Ability Being Cast

and thats it

For the heal thingy make these triggers:
Event-
Unit Learns Skill
Condition-
Skill learned equal to YourSpell
Action-
Set Triggering unit = MyVar

Event-
Unit is attacked
Condition-
Attacking Unit Equal to MyVar
attacked unit Equal to ally of MyVar
Action-
Set Attacked Unit's Life To Attaked Unit's Life - *life you want it to heal*

and yes i am willing to help you on your other problems.

~iplaystarcraft

Level 2
Wow, ty SOOO much...

umm, you're right when you assumed i was bad at triggers :D.

Anyway, the first skill move thing was basically like having two simplistic moves. These moves would be something like:

Kick: pushback 200 distance 40/50/60/70 dmg 5 cd

Punch: stun 1 second 50/60/70/80 dmg 5 cd

and the ult would basically let you do a combo move based on the order you cast a random amount of kicks+punches(ie kick kick punch kick=blah attack)

Btw, this isn't my idea i just want to replicate it. Here's the link.http://dota-allstars.com/forums/index.php?s=893046940c240b9c16bee47d10c7d9fa&showtopic=7249

Thx again for helping me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.