• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP]Life Drain Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
this spell has no triggers so far so i didnt put it in the trigger section.

help please. i wanna make this spell like the empaths heal in enfos whre i sacrifice my own health to heal an allie but everytime i try to cast it, it says that only enemies can be targeted. help please. i used life drain as a base spell :)

Level 17
I know what you mean. The Life drain ability can be a real bitch. The target system does not work like other spells, therefore when u set it to negative amount or tries to mess with targets, it cannot be casted at anyone. I haven't solved this problem yet, because i thought that i didn't need to use life drain, but i can see if i can actually solve it without needing to use triggers.

Level 3
thanks . yeah i tried to put negative amounts. since im healing my ally and all. i still cant figure out a way to allow target = ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.