• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a campaign Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm creating a campaign about Some guy that is a legend in his town. The town is destroyed and he needs to flee with a small army and some friends.

I'm not a real pro skinner and totaly not a modeler, don't even know how to create a stick figure. So i'm requesting someone else.

I'm looking for someone wo would spend time on it so the model would be great! I'm also looking for someone who knows how to use a skinning program, a modeling program and an animating program. The Model needs to look good and has good realistic Animations. The Model must not be too large ofcourse!

I need a Guy with a black leather Trech coat and a leather top head. Black leather gloves, Black leather pants and boots. Needs to look a bit of anime. Hes using a colt as Attacking animation and A Katana on his back that will be used as Spell animation.

Couldnt find an example on the web so sorry.

It doesn't realy matter how it will look like. I will be happy if you make it for me.

If you interested please send an email to [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.