• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting a campaign skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
can u just edit your original post instead of overflowing the forum with seperate requests?

It are both other things so no. 2 requests on 1 Page is a bid annoying for the people wo read. When someone starts reading and reads the requested modeling knowledge he pushes cross. Maybe he could do my skin. You cant realy find out what is what. so again no.

And BTW. when i was typing the first Thread a minute ago i already knowed that i was gonna put another thread. So i dit it with a reason. Please don't spam with this sort of Things. It's annoying. I wanna see someone wo can do my task.

Level 12
"I wanna see someone wo can do my task."
And I wanna see someone "wo" has grammar.

Anyways, off-topic.
I'll do it. But what do you mean by "Nerubian Tint"?

Level 22
yep, maybe its sort of a reddish color
180px-Nerubian2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.