• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request - World of Warcraft Sounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
EDIT AGAIN- Ok, basically all I need someone to do is do four macros and fraps it while you do it. These four should make the sound play but just make sure ur not around anyone so it records just the sound.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Spells\\PVPFlagCaptured.wav")

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Spells\\PVPFlagReturned.wav")

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Spells\\PVPFlagTaken.wav")

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Spells\\PVPWarning.wav")

Hey, I am requesting the 'Flag pickup', 'Flag drop', and 'Flag capture' sounds from Warsong Gulch. Two of them might actually have the same sound I cant remember since I no longer have the game installed. I cant think of any specific way to record the sounds other than probably creating three very short FRAPS videos when the flag is dropped etc, and I can simply convert them myself to sound unless someone knows of any maps that may have the sounds. I know WoW models are prohibited but I dont think sounds are a problem.

EDIT- I think if you can find the paths the flag sounds are located you can do something like this... /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\DMF_L70ETC01.mp3")

Or theres something called mpqtool from google to extract the wow commonfile which the sounds are located but since i dont know if thats allowed here I wont link it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.