• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request Unit/Hero Models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Well, most people can see I've been making a bunch of Horde related models lately, but i'm out of ideas. If you need a model that relates to the horde, infact any faction, just post your request here!

Notice: I can't scratch model or animate yet. Please also tell me what you want the model to be based off of.

Last edited:
Level 31
could you make a (wow-similar) gorilla please? you can choose the color yourself :)

ill be using it for a island map (sunken ruins tileset) with a flora and fauna similar to that of stranglethorn. or maybe you know any completed models somewhere? :eek:

you didn't tell me what should i base it off, wendigo?

also, you might need a custom skin for this too

Level 14
well ive seen a cancelled wip from bear model...

btw if some1 else needs something more him/herself, or you have anything better to do then you dont have to this model... well i have in my computer a wow .mdx rip of the gorilla from somekinda site, though i prefer w3 to wow :)

EDIT: if you want i could send it to you as a reference (+skin)

Status
Not open for further replies.