• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST--Oddworld;Stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im requesting a model for my map. Sadly I cannot divulge the map itself to the public quite yet because it is in the primordial stages ATM. However if you really must know and you are interested in my request I could fill you in on the map.
-------------------------------------
The request itself is pretty simple; I need a wc3 model of Stranger a Lion-Humanoid from oddworld. The model itself would need the following ---animations:
Walk
Stand
Shoot
Death(he would die really epicly like a cowboy "ah you... shot me" (lol))
---Portrait anims:
Talk 1
Talk 2
Stand 1
Stand 2
-I think thats all the animations but If Im missing somthing important like walk or something feel free to add it.
---Model "looks"
ilmoddworldstrangerswrathas002.jpg

plicqdqjfg.jpg

---Model Stats:
Made from scratch please no wc3 conversions
Higher poly count because he will be viewed close up
I will be providing the skin so please just give me the UV wrap when you complete the request

Thats about It, feel free to post questions or comments on how my request post can be more helpful
-Thanks in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.