• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Request to change colors on model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello! I would like the runes, fire, hands, and feet of this model to be changed to the color green. Basically, the same green color that is used for the hands, feet, and flames of the infernal.

Attachments

• HolyRuneGuardian.mdx
    165.8 KB · Views: 68
  • HolyRuneGuardian_Portrait.mdx
    18.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 7
Got the chance to test it out and unfortunately it isn't quite what I want. Also, after messing around a bit with my map, I decided I don't really need this request done anymore. Therefore, I'm gunna cancel this request. Sorry for wasting your time! I appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.