• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: The Scissormen from Clock Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Description:
Hi everyone, I need models of Bobby and Dan the Scissormen from the Clock Tower series. I need this model for a Clock Tower map me and my friend are working with.
Bobby and Dan are two twin brothers who both wield a pair of scissors (At different moments) and murder people in the first two Clock Tower Game (Bobby in the first, and Dan in the second).

Bobby:

Description:
Bobby should be quite simple, just reskinn a villager child(1), change the animations and of coarse add a pair of scissors.
The walk animation is quite important, bobby should chip with his scissor at every footstep as seen in the below.
I don't think there is anything more to notice, except that Bobby shouldn't look angry, but more evil, mad and happy.

Links:
Here is a YouTube video where you can see what Bobby looks like, as I couldn't find any pics: YouTube - Clock Tower WTFs! [SNES]

Pictures:
Sorry, but I couldn't find any good pictures, I hope the YouTube video is enough.

Dan:

Description:
Dan is a bit more difficult then Bobby, as at least I don't know any model he can be based on, anyway, he wears a mask and coat.
Just as Bobby he is small kid who like to play with scissors and chip with his scissor at each footstep. Though, he does not reveal himself like Bobby, but hides his identity behind a mask and a big coat.

Links:
Here is a YouTube video where you can see what Dan looks like, as I couldn't find any good pics here either: YouTube - Clock Tower (PSX) Part 8 - Scenario 3 (Second Part)

Pictures:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/skalman2000/all/scissorman.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.