• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Clock System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I'm planing to do few clocks to the campaign I have been making over a year now. I think time is important thing in RPG style games. That is why I want to have a little clock system and I would like you to make it. The reason why I won't make it myself is, because I think I still don't have enough skills and imagination to make it great.

Yes, I know that you can see the time by putting your mouse to position of the "clock". But everyone does not know this, and I think this could improve the campaign.

So, the system itself should be pretty simple. When a herot clicks a clock(item), player should see how much is the time via text. Also, the text should be in "english" way. I mean like you should use; AM and PM and numbers.

The one who can make this will have some rep in here & credits at the campaign. Tell me if you have suggestions, or you'll make the system, or you have any questions. Thanks beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.