• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Terrain / Models / Icons (Tinker's Survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Guys :goblin_yeah: I am one of decent map creator's that love to do some interesting projects (but couldnt finish any of them, because have no time or more hands to do it :goblin_cry:). One of it is projects - The Last Tinker's Factory.

Idea of this map is defending base (with rockets, artilary fire, saw, goblin units etc) from wave of enemy with swords, axe, hammer, magic etc ).:goblin_good_job:

:goblin_boom:List what i need:
1) Goblin Engineer (I dont like those model's i found on Hive - the most what i dont like is animations of repair) or make me a hero Tinker with animation with repair (those claws + repair ^^)
2) Some goblin in suit (Hero unit) or something (not golem like)
3) Icons - well i need pack of items for goblin upgrades - like navigation, fire, speed fire, aim etc
4) And ofc Terrain that i didnt touch yet (probably need a swamp, a big mountain and forest)

Edited 13.11.2015
Adding one more request
Scrap Metal or Peace of Junk
After diying mechanical unit will drop a metal scrap or a peace of junk.. something like that =) probably simple model )

P.S. Pls pm me if you are interested in joining or just simple helping me with projects

P.P.S. If all goes really good maybe i will need some one for making goblin voice ^^

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

There are many many goblin models around Hive and other sites.

There is a map called Goblin Survival, search for their credit list for a great amount of Golbin reosurces.

If I recall right there is also a resource pack by http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/ujimasa-hojos-resources-discussion-243990/

For terrain and team recruitment better consult the Project Recruitment forum.
However, note that something like the 'idea guy' does not exist, if you are not able to do things about your map yourself people will be less likely to help you at all.

Level 3
Thanks for you help =) i really like it =)
BUT as i said i dont like those models. \
Bumperino =)

Last edited:
Level 3
Well i saw that model. I like and its suit my map. BUT the link to normal version of that model is broken.
P.S. Well who knows maybe i will use the Fel version, but thats not good )

Level 3
Well yea i was thinking about it. Btw making Another thread about it is bad idea?)

P.S. Well i mean will i get report for it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.