• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Square model + transparent + glow + no animation and teamcolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone, I'm making a game that really need two square models that a little bit transparent, have teamcolor/glow and have no animation because I will fill my whole map with this model, and a small model with no animation will save game performance.

This game look like this, I need a FLAT square model (like the 2nd image above) to create a large number of this square to fill my whole map. It looks like this Glow Model but is a square, have no animation and its color is balanced. I really don't know if you can make a teamcolor version ?

attachment.php

My game idea: Player will attack other players square, convert it to player color and gain point, each square give player 1 point, this game also have Turret and Fort that give you 3/5 point if you kill these unit. After xx minutes the player have biggest number of point is the winner. Just a part a my map, problably have more content than that.
This game simulate Valhalla Chronicle's Great War, a Turn Based Strategy game that I'm currently playing but I make it for Warcraft, I think never have a map like that before :-s I think it will be a brain hacking map in the future, this game will have a bunch of strategy.

attachment.php

Thank very much!

Attachments

• game.png
    game.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 447
  • c_05.jpg
    c_05.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 308
Level 3
If you're looking for something like this, take it.
A team-colored square for you.

But you still need to trigger awhile for the distance between two squares yourself...

Thank you very much, this is what I really want, but problem is I don't know why it become like this in-game, it become glitch whenever I move my mouse:

attachment.php

Can you fix this bug ? Many thanks!

Attachments

• ingametest.jpg
    ingametest.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.