• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQUEST]Spirit Healer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello, i saw a WOW spirit healer model in the game "WOW Arena Allstars"
and i think i saw one here too, can someone show me where is it?

either, if there is none and i were drugged or something and saw something unreal, ill request a spirit healer from WOW :D

pics

spirit.gif

sotfh1.jpg

spirit_healer_new.jpg

The model will be used in the map World of WArcraft RPG
see my sign for further information about the map

PS: if there is something else needed to make the model, please post and let me know

Level 9
There really is such model in the map but it's ripped from Wow and therefore against the hive's rules.

I've heard from friends of my teacher's cat that you can easily extract the model from the map with any mpq browser (like Winmpq or Warcraft 3 model editor). Just open the map like a mpq archive and you'll see all imported models and just extract the one. If you do so, you won't be able to get your map approved on the hive because Wow ripping and model theft is against the rules.
2nd way - the requested model can be downloaded from xgm.ru (that's where the author of the map got it.)
Either way you haven't heard that from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.