• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: Spell Ideas for Heroes of my Maelstrom Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well, I am currently working on a new AoS map with alot of original heroes and features inside (currently completed with terraining, hero bases (no spells) and hero selection system).

I would like to request now a guy/ a couple of guys with a good imagination (original spells, well thought synergys between spells/heroes, good effects and so on), and no worries, I can do MUCH, triggered or jassed, no problem, of course the Idea Creator will be written in the Credits very large.

The only thing I want are original ideas, good effects and so on, but please no "Fire ball on AoE" spells (i mean easy shit or just unoriginal).

If you are interested in joining register you on the following forum and start to create spell concepts on my forum, which supports pictures etc etc: :thumbs_up:

[RAINBOW]http://redhappyberries.forumieren.de/index.htm[/RAINBOW]

Level 8
1) (for a blademaster-like hero): The Blademaster colllects fire/water/lightning (whatever you prefer), and then he jumps high up and smashes the ground/target (and then you can add there some exploding effects, depending on which element you are using) and it could knockback surrounding units/the target

2) AoE impale

3) target a location, then from the left and right there spawn big rocks, coming closer to the targeted location (like two big walls), crushing everything within it (hope you understand what i mean^^)

4) a tornade spell. you cast it and make it move like a shockwave-missile in a line, but each unit hit by that tornado is trapped within it and moves the same direction like the tornado, when the tornado-missile disappears, i knocks all trapped enemys back at a random angle

well, i hope you like my ideas and they are original enough

Status
Not open for further replies.