• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Rocket Rain of Fire / Blizzard Projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In the spells of Rain of Fire or Blizzard they have a model in the "Buffs" section which is just a singular projectile of a fire rock or ice chunk.

I'd like a model that is something similar but instead, a rocket.

Level 3
You can check if CluserRockets (perhaps modifying projectile arc) suffices, else you might need to use triggers.
If it doesn't help I don't understand the question, else why there else needs to be similarities to said spells RoF or Blizzard.(?)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/arrowvolley.236811/#resource-34688

So this model is similar to Rain of Fire and Blizzard's effect in that it can be used in a special effect singularly and it will show an arrow falling from the sky onto a single target.

If i replaced the model in Rain of Fire or Blizzard with the arrow volley model, it will show a rain of arrows so long as I channel it. Simple.

Now in my trigger I want a special effect to show up that shows a single missile falling onto every enemy nearby when I cast a spell, and right now I'm using Rain of Fire's model as a place holder. I'm asking for a custom model that uses a rocket (similar to the rocket from barrage) that falls from the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.