• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] - Projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey, I have been having some troubles with a special effect I made so I am wanting to try this instead. Basically, I am in need of a standing animation of the cannon projectile below except instead of just standing there, I would like it to animate from point A to point B about 7500 distance in 2 seconds. So just basically need the projectile bullet itself to just slide forward from where it is to whatever 7500(or really long ways) ish distance in wc3 would be over 2 second period. This is kind of an odd request so if you got any questions ill be waiting.

As a side note, I tried doing this myself for a couple hours using Warshape and Warforger but I couldnt get either of them to do something as simple as just slide the mortar bullet forward.

Thanks

Attachments

• MortarMissile.mdx
    27.3 KB · Views: 70
Level 8
Still very much in need of a stand animation of this projectile moving forward pretty far as if it was being shot. If someone may know how to do it but not feel like actually editing the model, I am willing to attempt to do it myself again but need to know what program to use that is not going to cost me money. The current standing animation it already has is perfect if I can just add moving forward to it along with the particle at the end of the bullet.

I can kind of show an example if this still does not make any sense as this is kind of important since special effects have a lot of camera render issues so this is the alternative.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.