• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Request] Perry! Beakanimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi guys :grin:
i really love the beakanimal on my avatar from the disneychannel show "Pheneas & Pherb".

If someone could make me the exact same model with the same colors and shape, i would be very happy.

+make the beakanimal open his mouth when he attacks or uses an ability!
:cool:

Thanks
- YouCantSeeMe
:]

Level 10
i need that model.
don't ask why..

and ok.. a platypus..
Longvie = idiot

This is why requests don't get done, people just ask for random crap just because they 'need it' ... are you aware how much time it takes to make a model, on top of all the time it takes to learn modeling?

Only request what you need for a purpose, not what you want because you think it would be cool... there's only a few things worse then going to the trouble to finish a request to find it was just for lulz.

....and don't call someone an idiot just because you didn't know what a platypus is, negativity will just set your request back further

Level 4
maybe its because its a secret?..
damn.. a request is a request..
if the user doesnt explain what he wants to use the model for then its because the information doesnt (belong) to you..
sorry for my bad english..

Status
Not open for further replies.