• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request (not hard ) plz enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need a map with a good terrian i am not bad at terrian but horrible :cry:
this is not going to be hard
(i hope) plz need help .

Level 2
ty for replyi have done evreything in anthor map all i need is to transfer it from it to the new complet terrianed map (its gone be easy with triggers (game cache) .
my map is going about who finds the sword first i made a model for the frozen sword which you need to win to win you need to have the sword to open te gate in order to face a monster (steel soul you can see the steel soul at my picture). i need a maze so player get lost inside it i will fill it with creeps and creeps heros the sword should be in place that hard to reach thats all. for at least 6 players

Level 2
ty for all who read this.
but there was a terrianer i didn't notice he's my little brother hes done the terrianed map for me ty all
note: close this hole thing plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.