• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request]Nerubian Altar model and undead troll,furblog,wendigo skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on my nerubian campaign but I lack four things: Nerubian Altar model and undead troll,furblog,wendigo skin
For the altar, maybe remake form the nerubian ziggurat with a nerubian/spider lord/spider on it, of any thing similar
For the skins, please tell me if it is already in the website.

Level 26
Um. I'm attempting to make an altar.(Killed the Gargoyles off the gargoyle spire and replaced them with spiders:thumbs_up:
See below for a some screenshots. If that's what you want, I'll continue making it (as in, sliding them around the place), but be warned that there are as of yet no animations or team colours.

Attachments

• N Altar 1.jpg
    N Altar 1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 937
  • N Altar 2.jpg
    N Altar 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 909
  • N Altar 3.jpg
    N Altar 3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 895
Level 2
Um. I'm attempting to make an altar.(Killed the Gargoyles off the gargoyle spire and replaced them with spiders:thumbs_up:
See below for a some screenshots. If that's what you want, I'll continue making it (as in, sliding them around the place), but be warned that there are as of yet no animations or team colours.

It looks nice, but I prefer it a bit shorter and wider,because all the other altar are short and wide , and also, could you make it a new skin? Because I don't really like the original one.
I'm looking forward for it!!!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
P.S.I'll start to make the campaign after I create the entire race(buildings, units, heros, spells and upgrades)

Level 8
It looks nice, but I prefer it a bit shorter and wider,because all the other altar are short and wide , and also, could you make it a new skin? Because I don't really like the original one.
I'm looking forward for it!!!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
P.S.I'll start to make the campaign after I create the entire race(buildings, units, heros, spells and upgrades)

I could do some of it, but you havent even started yet, and it would be a waste if you stopped the project.

Level 2
I could do some of it, but you havent even started yet, and it would be a waste if you stopped the project.
(Laugh)How would I stop it if I didn't even started?(Well, I didn't do nothing, the entire race is almost finish except the altar and the hero spell, and I have already finish creating the storyline.)

Thanks alot, but....what's the path???

You can replace that skin with one of the original furbolg skins, just import and save the skin under the paths in yellow:

Furbolg:
Units\Creeps\Furbolg\Furbolg.blp

Furbolg Ursa Warrior(elder):
Units\Creeps\FurbolgElder\FurBolgElder.blp

Furbolg Panda:
Units\Creeps\FurbolgPanda\FurBolgPanda.blp

Furbolg Shaman:
Units\Creeps\FurbolgShaman\FurBolgShaman.blp

Furbolg Tracker:
Units\Creeps\FurbolgTracker\FurbolgTracker.blp

Ice Furbolg:
Units\Creeps\PolarFurbolg\PolarFurbolg.blp

or Ice Furbolg Tracker:
Units\Creeps\PolarFurbolgTracker\PolarFurbolgTracker.blp

I hope I could help you with that.

Level 45
The trolls at the end are said undead/plague infected trolls as the background is of the plaguelands.
And warcraft mainly associates the undead faction of having blisters (due to the plague), unhealed sores and bandages etc, not about your classic i want brains and i have this bleeding shit and open wound shit that looks like im from some your dawn of the dead shit.

Ill see what i can do, im tired atm and bleh, but ill take it in mind.

Level 2
Furblog:Look carefully, there are fungus and scars on its body.
Troll:Of course I'm talking about the very last trolls, and, I only say I want the skin to look like the one in the picture, I never mention that I want a WoW model.

Level 45
Iv made an undead Troll skin and an undead wendigo skin actually, both were lost however.
Troll skin last since i did a self clean when sear was up and ralle updated the old skin section (lost afew skins, he didnt tell me he was updating and my computer harddrive crashed).
Ill try to track them down and ask some people (one of which is an idiot) if he has that undead troll one or the wendigo.

EDIT: I cant find them, but I found my old troll skin packet, which one you want me to make undead for you?:
http://hilton.gw.oiccam.com/showthread.php?t=84014

Level 2
If you don't mind, I would like to have the undead Labourer, Voodooman, Berserker and Chieftain , and, the campagin will take place in Northrend, can you make the skin ice troll like?

Level 45
Okay, i got it done, sorry..the tc has white alpha..so it will look pale, if u dont like it just set tc off in the world editor.
and..they look abit the same and there may be some slight green tints as i just did a colour change as i ..really cbf and dont really care:
1231231232131232131321312312.jpg

Made by Werewulf, give credits.

Skins can replace:
Any of these trolls, including the beserker and troll priest models.
units\Creeps\DarkTroll\DarkTroll.blp
units\Creeps\DarkTrollShadowPriest\DarkTrollShadowPriest.blp
units\Creeps\DarkTrollTrapper\DarkTrollTrapper.blp
units\Creeps\ForestTroll\ForestTroll.blp
units\Creeps\ForestTrollShadowPriest\ForestTrollShadowPriest.blp
units\Creeps\ForestTrollTrapper\ForestTrollTrapper.blp
units\Creeps\IceTroll\IceTroll.blp
units\Creeps\IceTrollShadowPriest\IceTrollShadowPriest.blp
units\Orc\HeadHunter\BeserkHeadHunter.blp

Attachments

• FTrollskinPackfixed1.1.rar
    258.4 KB · Views: 114
Level 2
Fantastic!!!Thank you so much:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

All I need now is the altar and the undead wendigo skin

I've edited the polar furblog skin from one of the WoW skin and this this the screenshot(The one on the left is the original skin from WoW):

Attachments

• BearSkinWhiteDiseased.png
    BearSkinWhiteDiseased.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,460
  • UndeadFurblog.png
    UndeadFurblog.png
    586.1 KB · Views: 2,051
Level 12
The altar just seems... cluttered to me. It may be due to the jumble of skins that you have in it. Maybe you shoudl take some time at this point just to re-wrap the model so they all have a good unanimous skin? And the red on the big obelisks is TC isn't it?

Level 2
The altar looks great expect of the texture, it looks rather werid, I agree on DarkMenace that the model needs to be re-warped.

For the texture, maybe its the model itself who looks crappy?

P.S.I've download the forsaken townhall which is made by Deep Sea Kraken, but it crashes my WE, why is it happening?

Attachments

• PolarFurbolgUndead.png
    PolarFurbolgUndead.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 375
  • PolarFurbolgTrackerUndead.png
    PolarFurbolgTrackerUndead.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 331
I don't know why my Forsaken Town Hall makes WE crash, I dont know alot about models, and the only 2 things I know of that can make it crash are: Skin and Unused geoset anims. I have to check out the skin aspect, I did the skin rather odly, so that is probably where the problem is, but I can't be sure.

And I'm both really busy and really lazy, which is a bad combination to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.