• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model & Skin] Some minor alterations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
There are actually two minor requests here:

1) First things first - I've got no permission from maker of this model, but he is nowhere to be found for years now, and more so, I found his work on Russian website (not that it's big of a problem, I speak some Russian, just pointing it out) - and of course he is not responding my messages. Altered thing will be for my personal usage and I hope somebody here will actually help me, because thing is not big.

Model is called Nerubian Behemoth (Нерубийский Бегемот). There is only one problem with this piece of art - there is absolutly no teamcolor and this drives me crazy. It's also a little bit too green for my liking. Is there just like anybody here taking care enough to help me by adding teamcolor and making whole thing more black-ish? I attach model and skin to this post.

2) Secondly, there is this model on Hive called Nerubian Spearthrower. It's a rip from Darkys27 Nature's Call campaign, second part of it. This model also has no teamcolor, and there is no portrait for it. I know that guy who posted this in here sometimes visiths Hive, but I'm not sure if he's maker of this model, or if I should ask him for permission. I doubt maker would not be OK with just adding some teamcolor and portrait.

Attachments

• NerubianBehemoth_Portrait.mdx
    25.6 KB · Views: 42
  • NerubianBehemoth.blp
    56.9 KB · Views: 56
  • NerubianBehemoth.mdx
    109.2 KB · Views: 49
Level 4
Thank you kind Sir, you've got whole my gratitude I assure you! Models do work very good, smoothly and so on. Necessary addition to my project, thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.