• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: [Model Edit] + [Icon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hello, dear Hive!

I am creating a new Hero for my map Sunken City and I was really intrigued by this model created by Tarrasque. However, I am going with more of a Banshe theme (you know, soul-stealing, haunting, such horrifying stuff), but the Fire in her hands and animation does not really fit that theme.

My first request is to change that Fire in all of her animations to something similar to the Undead Spirit Tower missle. Just throwing it out as reference, you can do it however you want aslong as it's white-ish and soul-ish. I'll let you guys figure it out. =P

The second request is to create a Hero Icon for that same model. I am talking about real artwork, I can do screenshots myself. =P

Credits will be given in the Sunken City map page and ofc the precious reps!

Here is the permission that Tarrasque gave for the model edit and the icon:
Tarrasque said:
Hello sparsorc,
Im sorry but Im really busy at the moment with other request and real life. I give you permission to modify my model and to make it an icon.

Level 21
I think I mentioned I wanted an artowork, not an edited screenshot. Not to brag here, but I have a high quality project that demands high quality resources.

Thanks for your try though.
Screenshot icons could look good because this model has high quality.(Example below)
But if you want really good artistic icons, you should ask someone like Mad, he has submitted beautiful icons lately.
Anyway, here is my try(model, not icon). I changed the particles at her hands to something similar to death effect of the undead Spirit Tower missile.

Attachments

• BTNBanshee.png
    BTNBanshee.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Banshee.zip
    94.7 KB · Views: 40

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Wonderful job right there Apathetic. I'll use the model and you will be credited when the hero is released.

About the icon: your take on it is not bad at all, don't get me wrong. However, upon hero selection it's kinda weird to see 9 Heroes with artwork icons and 1 with screenshot icon. Don't you think?

Thanks for the model, +rep
[EDIT: Must spread rep before I give you again =P]

Status
Not open for further replies.