• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Icon editing request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It seems there's no icon for Frankster's blood elf rouge model so I decided to make one. However I'm not too happy with the background and as I have no artistic sense whatsoever can I ask one of you to edit the background in this icon to mesh well with the main picture?

Edit: I asked Frankster and I'm good with this request now.

Last edited:
Level 25
I'm pretty sure Frankster prefers if you ask for his permission before using his resources for anything other than imports in your map. You should start out by getting his permission. Even if he doesn't care, it's always better to be on the safe side.

Level 3
I'm pretty sure Frankster prefers if you ask for his permission before using his resources for anything other than imports in your map. You should start out by getting his permission. Even if he doesn't care, it's always better to be on the safe side.

Do I really have to ask his permission even though I won't be submitting this icon since it'll probably be rejected anyway even if it is edited?

just make a screenshot icon :)

What's a screenshot icon and how do I do that?

Level 3
Woah, that's what you call lightly edited? It looks completely different from what it was now! Thanks, but you didn't really have to do that since I did say I was already good with this request.

Still, I think you should keep it around. I'm sure it'll be of use for those who're also looking for the Blood Elf Rouge icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.