• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Island Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wasn't sure if this was to be posted here or in the terrain board.
Anywhom. I want some terrain for my upcoming map 'Bounce Bounce Happy Land'.
I want it to look like a cute island with a couple of waterfalls falling from the middle in layers.
Note the attached images for a guideline.
224x224 in size, please.
The darker the green, the higher the point.
The darker the cream, the higher the point.
Palm tree. :3
The look in the attached image BBHLterrain2 is basically what I want.

ps. If you need anymore information, just ask.

Attachments

• setout.jpg
    setout.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 167
  • BBHLterrain2.jpg
    BBHLterrain2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Level 6
Oh ok u just found. Well why not try urself? I think i could try to make it too but im rather busy making my own map... U just need cliffs and use the doodad waterfall and some imported grass would be handy too.

Level 3
I think I could try to make it for you. I'm just wondering if you want blizz cliffs or not?

Edit: oh, and it would be nice if you could tell me what kind of terrain the different coloures on the map you painted represent.

Level 3
Hm I could make it, but it sure does require a bit of work, and I'm working on my single-player RPG and another one, not sure wether to make it multi- or single-player yet though.
Anyhow, lemme come back to ya when I know if I have the time to do it ^^

Level 2
So green is like, the uphill oasis area. Then the darker cream shade represents little hillocks around the island.
Do whatever cliffs you want. :x I don't mind.
Beggers can't be choosers! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.