• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: Grenade Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys I need a grenade spell that does the following options:

-Faster speed the further away you select your target
-Moves in an arc, speed decreases slightly over time and drop rate increases with less speed
-Bounces off of units, destructibles, one another, and terrain that is higher than its arc (so it can still go up terrain just not if it's too high)
-plays a sound every time it hits any of the above mentioned objects
-explodes after three seconds dealing hero stat based damage and knocking back surrounding units

I've been looking for physics engines and such that might work but none of them have all the options I want and some plain don't work.

There's probably a LOT of people who would enjoy such a spell.

-Teld

Level 10
*whistles* a tutorial, nice. I appreciate it as I am a DIY kind of guy, however for the record this is the requests thread, pretty much meaning requesting someone else do it for you.

Thx for the help nonetheless.

-Teld

Edit: unfortunately neither the tutorial nor the spell contains what I need. I require the grenade itself to be able to bounce off of walls instead of just explode, as well as a timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.