• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request : Hover Chairs and Cats and Hero Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings fair fellows of Hive Workshop, I come to you with a model request.
I would LOVE a cat on a hover-chair. I would prefer this cat to have a tuxedo and top hat on, maybe a monacle. (For teh evilz!) I would also love this model to have a keyboard/piano built into the Hover Chair, so the cat is playing it. I would like for there to be a hero-glow on the Hover Chair, and the cat's tuxedo to have either a team-coloured tie or a team-coloured flower.

Animations
Stand: The Hover chair would slightly move back and forth and the cat would NOT be touching the keyboard. Perhaps fixing his hat, and monacle.

Attack: The Cat would slam his paws onto the keyboard.

Spell: The cat would slide his paws down the keyboard and the Hover Chair-thing would glow a bit.

Channel: The Cat would play the piano and the Hover-chair would glow a bit.

Death: The piano would explode, and the hover chair would fall.

241px-NTR_MarioLuigi3_07char_E3.jpg
<-- The hoverchair from this would work nicely.

I also have a hero-layout ready to match this model.

The Micetro
Proper Names: Audikitty, Compawser, Felivory
Main Stat: Intelligence
Base Stats: STR 11, AGI 13, INT 17
Tooltip: A once good pussy-cat drove mad by being forced to play the Piano. People laughed at his playing, but now they shall cry as he only uses his skills for EVILLLL! *Dramatic Lightning* With Technological abilities, The Micetro now arrives into battle with the very thing that drove him mad, a Piano.

Spells:
icons_5586_btn.jpg
(Darkfang's Dark Note) Sound Wave: Sends out a wave of extremely loud music, dealing X damage to any units that come in contact with it.
Level 1: 150
Level 2: 225
Level 3: 300

icons_4144_pas.jpg
(Technomancer's Masks) Artistic Aura: The Micetro gives off an aura using his Piano. This Aura gives all enemy units that attack a nearby allied unit a chance to be silenced from attacking or casting spells, being entranced by the music.
Level 1: 15% Chance
Level 2: 30% Chance
Level 3: 45% Chance

icons_13928_btn.jpg
(PeeKay's Mental Strength) Final Note: The Micetro plays a certain note on his keyboard, causing a large explosion in the target area.
Level 1: 185 Damage
Level 2: 235 Damage
Level 3: 310 Damage

icons_6031_btn.jpg
(Viiva's Unholy Resurrection) Death Waltz (Ultimate): The Micetro plays his favourite piece, which causes nearby units to be slowed and take damage overtime. If they die under the effect of Death Waltz, they become a Greater Dark Minion. Reduces movement speed by 75% and does 20 DPS.

Level 2
Yessir! I was actually thinking something like this...
Idea
i_will_kill_you_by_evil_mr_kat-d3e9ris.png

...With a little of this...
tumblr_lnv5wzL8dk1qb9e71o1_500.jpg
And please don't forget the piano :D Thank you good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.