• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Simple Request] Cat Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hy, i am quite new and i have started my first project which i hope to post here when it's done. It's a simple tag... and i won't give much details.

What i need is a cat model, the usual house pet.

-
I want it to look as real as possible... And as an example i can give the cat model in "Tom and jerry 2011" map which is uploaded here on the hive.
I would like the model to be simple, normal... not very detailed.
The cat itself should have a white fur (not to fluffy, not to bald) because it would be easier for me to tint it in the editor. Also i don't want it to have any spots on it... and no places with teamcolor.

The model should have only the simple animations:
Stand(stands and balances its tail); Walk(runs); Attack(hits with the paw); Spell(roars); Birth(grows or appears); and Death(falls on one side);

Thank you anticipated! :)

I also uploaded 3 screenshots from the Tom and Jerry map so you could see what form should the cat have, yet the color as i said i want it to be simple white.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_070211_140003_03.tga
    3 MB · Views: 86
  • WC3ScrnShot_070211_135959_02.tga
    3 MB · Views: 53
  • WC3ScrnShot_070211_135955_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 9
Yeah, they're Cat models from World of Warcraft.

here is link to download (shsh):
http://www.mediafire.com/?79e9xysntj2k7zw
it includes also all possible skins... AND GIVE ME +REP plz :D

I truly don't want those... because their not cats... they're tigers or lions... with different skins.
I want a normal house cat. Thank you anyway, but i also agree with rysn11.

Level 4
they are not from big cats.. did you even download them? they are normal house cats omglol
THE SAME were used in Tom and jerry
catqk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.