• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request - Golem statue Reeskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hello, i'm in need of a big remodelation of the Golem statue skin.

In the images are attached the imagen of the actual model and the wow skin version.

My idea its something like the space orc model, the steel armor being team colored in a darker shade, and change the copper lines for more slender golden color. And the last part is adding details like the simbols and lines in the armor.

I don't have time limits so there isn't hurry, or care about the size of the skin. Or if the skinner have some ideas to make the skin looks nicer xD

So thanks beforehand :xxd:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GolemSteel.PNG
    GolemSteel.PNG
    422 KB · Views: 233
  • ArcaneGolemSteel.mdx
    64.4 KB · Views: 55
  • GolemStatue.blp
    182.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Arcane_Guardian.jpg
    Arcane_Guardian.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 271

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I don't understand your request.

You don't want the model have the same look like the wow one, do you ?
Also, I don't see a cooper colour that could be changed into a golden one.

If you specify your request, I could imagine working on it, in case you don't need it as fast as possible.

Level 27
I don't understand your request.

You don't want the model have the same look like the wow one, do you ?
Also, I don't see a cooper colour that could be changed into a golden one.

If you specify your request, I could imagine working on it, in case you don't need it as fast as possible.

For the skin, the basic its change the grey part to a team colored area, the copper lines to golden.

For the wow model, you see the carved designs in the model, for example the rectangular one in the lower legs and the black lines carved in the upper legs, add something similar to give it a feeling of relief from the main texture.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

So, basically, removing all grey ( that means removing basically all of the skin colour) and make it to TC areas and changing the border lines / outlining to gold ?

Then, to add the wow design ( = ornaments) on the team-coloured parts ?

I cannot imagine it looks good..
Anyways, if this is what you would like to have changed, I will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.