• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[request]:- garth nix necromancer (spell caster with a bell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im looking for a female or male spell caster who weilds bells and perhaps a sword (but the sword isnt important) and a spell animation when the spell caster rings the bell, this is for a map that i've been working on for a while, it is based on garth nix's "abhoursan trilogy" (sorry if i mispelt abhoursan)

i know this request probably wont be answerd but if anyone could help me it would be great

Level 3
im using it for an rpg; the main charecter. ive only been working on it for about 2 weeks to be honest, but im definetly going to finish it.

Level 3
the left hand has a bell and the right a swsord, umm i think thats what you ment by clock

thankyou very very very much your the best

when you finish + rep

Level 14
Okey one last question: I am going to take a sword from a unit that already is in wc3 which sword do you want to have?

Level 3
just a foot man sword would do thank you :)

[edit] would it be too dificult to make the sword less fat at the end? if so dont worry if you could that'd be great

Level 14
Okey his done... Enjoy(I could not make the spell animation... But I hope someone can make it for you :S)

Attachments

• Necromancerwithbellandsword.mdx
    104.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.