• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request from: OffGraphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm wondering if someone could teach me jass as an "Private Teacher"

I bet it is too much asked, if someone would personally teach me jass. But, If you can teach me in anyway, if dont have time for private teaching, You can allways post here replies so i'll know something =)

I'll give you +rep and credits to all the things i'm going to make with jass/vJass.

vJass would be nice to learn also =)

Your credit looks like this:
YourName
"YourName" has helped me alot with jass/vJass, Without him, I wouldn't be able to create this "Whatever". Trust me, "YourName" is good man/woman, Please, Give him some respect. :piru:
The list of things I've learned below.
What I know from Jass / vJass

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???
etc. ???

Quote List

Hawkwing
Q - Hawkwing: This is the wrong forum to ask this, bud. This forum is for non-Warcraft topics.
A - Hawkwing: Okay, Understood. I'll ask for move, But could you tell me where it belongs?
Linaze
Q: There are a lot of tutorials about Jass, even beginner ones. You should check those out before asking for someone to spend countless hours on teaching you. And yeah, wrong forum.
A: Okay, Thank you, Going to see them, but I still need a teacher =) And yes, WRONG FORUM ^^
Todays Addicting Song.

WARNING!

The song below is very addicting, If you play it, remember, I warned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.