• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Request] Custom Attack Spell And blood attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello Everyone. I'm Looking for a custom attack spell for my map.
Its a 3rd person View and i dont want the units auto attacking people. So i was wondering if its possible to make a custom attack spell where it would attack the unit infront of it using the spell. Its a non target spell where if there was a unit infront of it and the player clicked the spell the unit infront of it would be damaged for like 10 or so damage and a like 1second stun with it.

I was also wondering if someone could make like a trickling blood attachment, It would like start at the head and it would trickle down an amount. I dont know if its possible. It would be appreciated though ^.^ .
I think i know how to make it trigger.

Hope you understood what i said :gg:

-OrangeAngel

Level 33
Do you want the blood effect to be situational ? (when unit cast spell, takes damage, bla bla)
Or do you want it at the start of the game until it ends ? (permanent)
I just made it permanently so just you can take a look at it first
(Wait for a few seconds until effects take in)

Attachments

• Blood.w3x
    12.6 KB · Views: 92
Level 7
That Attachment isnt what i asked for. I asked for a blood that trickles down your head like if you cut the side of your head / get in an accident the blood would trickle down. Except i dont want it in that big of a amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.