• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Bug fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

The NEBirth.MDX file is no longer working with my Warcraft III. I have reinstalled the game twice and completely removed all Warcraft III-related items from my drive. When I go in-game and build any building with the Night Elf race, the build sequence is invisible and I am not sure why this is happening. Any help given would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Make sure all visual settings are set to high, the birth animations might be missing at lower settings.

Make sure your graphic driver is the latest non-beta version that supports your card. Some graphic driver versions have strange bugs that are often fixed in subsequent versions.

Make sure your graphic driver graphic settings are set for quality, preferably taking as much from the process as possible. If your driver is forcing things like texture compression or overwriting in-game settings it can cause strange artefacts.

If you still have problems then try deleting the WC3 registry entries for the game options in case one of them has become corrupted.

Level 8
None of that worked, thank you for replying though. I'll just format my computer and that should fix whatever is wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.