• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Repeating site/link opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I had just replied to the tread about: what do you most want to loss a foot or a hand? tread and in an other tab/window (dunno its name in english, but it is having two open sites in the same window) I was moving from Dr00d's profile to werewulf profile, when suddenly it started creating endless of windows/tabs. Took a screenshot so you can see what I mean, unfortunally I wasnt able to open one of the tabs to see what part of the site it kept opening, they opened to fast.

It kinda reminds me of the old bug which opened endless explore windows, but this was with tabs/windows instead.

Don't know if it could be fixed, but doesn't matter much as I doubt it happens often.

Attachments

• Hive Bug.JPG
    Hive Bug.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.