• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

+ rep for help. What you wana play dwarf war or goblin war in moria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
More fitting? We do not even know what this map is going to be about you can hardly say what's more fitting than the other. All we know is that it's going to take place in Moria and as I see it the gblin race would be more fitting if it was about when they took over Moria. If however it's about retaking the dwarven kingdom I would like to play as dwarfs.

Level 13
Well if you ask me Drawfs of course you see drawfs are pretty popular with there strength, magic, looks hahah not really and in MMORPG games like Wow, Runes of Magic, and other fantasy games

Level 2
I would definitely say Gobbos, simply cuz they suit moria much better... such a dark and scary place. Hard to say really as you have given us very little information.

If Goblins are the race are you going to put the Balrog in it??

Status
Not open for further replies.